Note I didn't add any to this file like before which come with hcw_unregister.bat, etc or anything I liike before I want hear what you all have to say.
So if you fell bave and 64 take crack at it.
Just run HcwDriverInstall.exe
Driver Release 184.108.40.20647.PreRelease (12/13/05)
* Maintenance Build
Driver Release 220.127.116.1143.PreRelease (12/09/05)
* Fix CaptureFilter VideoStandard query bug.
Driver Release 18.104.22.16835.PreRelease (12/01/05)
* Improved 64bit support.
* Eliminate one remaining VC8 Runtime dependency.
* Newer Line-In audio settings. Looking for feedback. Any improvements in PAL land?
* Support for new rev hardware with tuner resistor changes.
Driver Release 22.214.171.12432.PreRelease (11/28/05)
* Ring3 components do not depend on VC8 Runtimes.
Driver Release 126.96.36.19919.PreRelease (11/15/05)
* This is the first release which includes BOTH 32 and 64 bit support.
Driver Release 188.8.131.5213.PreRelease (11/09/05)
* Additional Tuner Support.
Driver Release 184.108.40.20601 (10/28/05)
* Fixed "No Audio" issue on some tuner channels (affected limited models).
Driver Release 220.127.116.1158 (09/15/05)
* INF uses a subdirectory for source files.
* PAL Comb turned off for MakoC (as well as those previously turned off).
* Improve "Resume-From-Standby" time.
* Problematic Macrovision ColorStriping detection disabled (was causing problems). Fix is in progress.
* PAL-N, PAL-NC working properly (MPEG and YUV).ftp://ftp.shspvr.com/download/wintv-pvr_150-500/inf/pvr_18.104.22.16848_whql.zip
P.S report back any problem weather it working or not working thanks.
The drivers will work with other apps running on 64bit os though including MCE and other 3rd party
They do not have 64bit WinTV apps yet.
This new driver can run under Win2000Pro, WinXP Home/Pro, Win2K3, WinXP-64 and yes do belive even beta Vista with set of drivers I post.
One for sure way is 64bit GraphEdit from DirectX SDK or 64bit MCE, SageTV may work and possable BeyondTV and maybe other
Being I don't have a 64bit sys or OS I can't say for sure what will work.