We are glad to bring a new release of ChrisTV product series.Version 4.60 ( 18 August 2005 )
- Added support for FFDShow DirectShow postprocessing filter to improve image quality and more, you can apply it in preview mode and live preview mode.
- You can customize MPEG Hardware Encoder settings ( like : Stream type, Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Video Frame Size etc.) for TV Cards with Blackbird and Falcon Conexant Chipsets : Leadtek PVR 2000, Prolink Pixelview PlayTV@P7000, Provideo PV258 Series and others.
- Added basic support for Capture Devices with WIS GO7007SB Chip, Plextor ConvertX PVRs.
- Improved and optimized the Timeshift feature for software Capture Devices.
- Scheduler Window has been redesigned for a better usage :
- You can have access to all tasks information at once.
- Scheduler Tasks can be ordered by the time of occurrence.
- The disabled scheduler tasks are marked.
- The next scheduler task that should take place has a colored mark.
- Radio Recording for TV Cards with MPEG Hardware Encoder is available if Live Preview is enabled.
- ChrisTV Settings panel has been reorganized for easier access and better usage.
- You can set the Aspect Ratio Mode for Overlay and VMR9 video rendering modes between :
- streched ( no aspect ratio correction )
- letter box ( letter box the video, and the background color will be black in the excess region )
- crop ( crop the video to the right aspect ratio )
- Added the feature to control the preview sound level using DirectX Audio interface when "Use TV Card Audio Output through the PCI-bus (instead of Line IN)" option is enabled so it won't affect the Wave volume.
- Fixed some recording settings option for Hauppauge PVR 150/500.
- Added the option to retune the TV frequency after channel change in case you have sound problems.
- Improved channels and frequency tunning for some tv cards.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 06:24:10 AM by ChrisTV »