Author Topic: New Capture Module Download for TME 1.0.9.5  (Read 10938 times)

dhnj

New Capture Module Download for TME 1.0.9.5
« on: November 20, 2008, 04:37:07 AM »
Firstly, we have uploaded the patch named "CaptureModule.zip" to the following FTP address:

ftp://guest:Gs!z4@hz-ftp.arcsoft.com.cn/2008-11-20_TME_OEM_forHauppauge/CaptureModule.zip

please click and download it and unzip it.
Secondly, replace the files under the path:

c:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Extreme\TotalMedia Studio MV

with the unzipped files. Then try again the program.
Thank you again for your interests in our product. If any other problem occurs, please contact us freely.

Regards,
ArcSoft Support
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 02:42:25 PM by SHS »

SHS

• Administrator
  • Super Senior Member
    • SHS Unofficial WinTV-PVR & MediaMVP
Re: New Capture Module Download for TME 1.0.9.5
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 03:06:43 PM »
Thanks dhnj

briguy523

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »
Anyone have this problem?  I tried the update and the patch, but still get a message that TME can not use the HD PVR because another program is using it or it is unavailable, if I set a recording using the WinTV Scheduler.  I am able to open the recording program and make a recording without scheduling it.  I contacted Arcsoft and their response was to use the patch, which did not work.  I am waiting for another response from them.

SHS

• Administrator
  • Super Senior Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 09:41:18 AM »
Sound like a possable of some other 3rdparty software that cuasing the problem that keep the HD-PVR from working like MCE, MSN Messager, etc.
Try the HD-PVR on a diff system.
In some case's it best backup what you need and wipe the drive and re-install the OS.
Also check the Scheduled Tasks under Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools make sure there are no other old WinTV Scheduled then clean it out and reboot.

koan

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 10:18:30 AM »
FWIW, i found these on the ftp too: /2008-11-25_TME_OEM_forHauppauge/

Total Media and Codec Updates

GamerGuides

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 06:38:54 AM »
Does anyone mind re-posting this download anywhere else? I can't find it on their FTP site (linked to above). Thanks! :)

SHS

• Administrator
  • Super Senior Member
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 11:45:39 AM »
Make sure that you update 1.0.9.6 you don't need copy this Capture Module

mlaviolette

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 10:27:58 AM »
Anyone have this problem?  I tried the update and the patch, but still get a message that TME can not use the HD PVR because another program is using it or it is unavailable, if I set a recording using the WinTV Scheduler.  I am able to open the recording program and make a recording without scheduling it.  I contacted Arcsoft and their response was to use the patch, which did not work.  I am waiting for another response from them.
I'm using the very latest official TME update and Hauppauge drivers on XP Pro SP3 and noticed that the first few scheduled recordings work fine, but sometimes when the capture stops the record light on the HD PVR stays on and you have to power cycle the PVR to reset it.  So if the scheduler tries to record subsequent shows without you resetting the PVR at the end of each it will get the "device in use" message.  I never had this with the original TME, so it looks as if I'll have to back out the update.

Heat does not seem to be an issue since I have the top off and a fan blowing directly on the board.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 10:42:05 AM by mlaviolette »

SHS

• Administrator
  • Super Senior Member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 12:26:39 PM »